Admin Complaint - Ide Taro

Chloraseptic

Admin Key - Ide Taro 

Your discord Name: Opium#2726

Complaint: Hello, I am today making a complaint about Ide Taro's behavior as a Captain and admin.

Date of the shift: 06/16/2018

SO. I started my shift as Head of Personnel, willing to help and hand jobs to poor Civilians.

Everything was going well until I made an announcement in the bridge. I gave myself all access to make this announcement but I was planning on removing it afterwards.  My ID was "Enclave President".

Ide Taro, current Captain, came into my office and blatantly said, "Rename your ID or get fired."
I answered "Into what?"
No answer yet, so I renamed myself into "Enclave Vice-President". The second I rename it, Ide Taro answers "Rename it into Head of Personnel."
The ID was on the floor so he could see what name I took.
He drew his lazer gun and started shooting me with the disabler option. He had no cuffs on him so he decided to knock me down several times with his telescopic baton until he had removed my access.
I said "You can't demote me without asking CC first or organizing a vote between the heads beforehand."
He said "I can."
I told people to come help in my office and demote the Captain in the Command frequency so the Blueshield and a security officer came in and started watching the Captain unjustifiably demoting me.
They left the room and I drew my gun and started shooting the Captain (I figured the lazer was set in 'kill' mode afterwards). Captain shot me back and he put me into crit. I got dragged to medbay and healed. Coroner asked me how I got those burn injuries and I explained the situation. A nearby security officer heard it so he started yelling at the comms "Arrest Captain" or something similar.
ABSOLUTE (a security cyborg), heard about the story too so he explained to the Captain that he couldn't demote the HoP without organizing a vote. Captain ignored it and explained I shot him too. The security officer said "Oh then Captain is innocent." Coroner told me to organize a revolution to demote the Captain. I left medbay and started heading to the Brig.

I encountered an engineer asking if I was still here, and explained to him why I got demoted. He thought it was unfair and said he could eventually help me get the tools to get my backup ID located in my locker.
I took a nearby toolbelt and came to the HoP's office, somehow already vandalized. I started deconstructing the window until the HoS came in and told me to stop. I figured out he was trapped him so I broke a window and let him out. A mech was walking nearby so I asked the mech to drill my locker. I got my All Access ID back and came to the Armory, which was already opened. I took a sec hardsuit, a tazer and a Ion rifle (because I heard there was terror spiders around). I entered the bridge back and tazed the Captain to arrest him and properly talk about the situation and MAYBE have an agreement. 
The mime came him and stunbatonned me, then arrested me. The Captain gave the Mime all access and the Mime became a part of the Command team. (Mime asked for all access ID when I was still the HoP, but denied his request so that's why he helped the captain instead of me.)
I got buckled to a chair and a random dude came in and started punching me (I'm assuming it was admin spawned.) They didn't mind it until he started punching them too.
The captain brought me to brig, and said to the Mime he could execute me for 'being an enemy of the corporation."
The Mime executed me in the shooting range. 
I got the "traitor" message and was a bit confused, because I thought Ide gave me the traitor role to justify my execution (turns out I was wrong.)

Now my complaint is about Ide Taro's behavior as the Captain.
I am assuming he didn't inform CC nor organized a vote before demoting me because HE IS AN ADMIN so HE IS CENTRAL COMMAND. 
He afterwards told me he demoted me for 'Renaming myself into something not affiliated to NanoTrasen in any way."
He KNEW my demotion would ruin the whole round. He KNEW he could dodge the Captain's responsibilites because HE IS CC. He KNEW he could dodge the protocol because he is an admin.

Unless all of that is considered an IC issue or fair, I would like to talk about it with Ide Taro. It literally ruined the whole round for me.

Sorry for the pretty bad grammar, I'm trying to improve my english by playing SS13 (English is not my primary language). 

I hope we can get this issue cleared out 

• honk 1
  • Salt 1

...This has nothing to do with R1f3r's behavior as an admin.
If you have something else to add that changes this, I'm moving this to player complaints in a few hours.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use