Additional Prosthetics, eyes, face and more

Dark lord derpy

Why stop at cybernetic limbs? with enough surgery, the entire body could be replaced to create a human borg, they retain original personality and dont get the abilities of a borg and dont get any extra access, essentially, just expand the amount of things that can be made prosthetic.

Prosthetic eyes: Require a flash

+dont get damaged by welders

+harder to destroy than normal eye

- some kind of "static" screen overlay when damaged that makes it very hard to see

-can get emped

Prosthetic face: require a cyborg head

+resistant to damage

-when moderately damaged or emped, you are knocked out for a short period of time at random intervals with the text "Your Interface malfunctions

Prosthetic mouth: require a breath mask:

+depressurization does less damage to your lungs

-if emped, you can no longer breath

-you cannot eat, but you can drink

-you cannot smoke

-cant take pills

Prosthetic torso: requires a cyborg body

+harder to destroy

-if emped, your organs begin to shut down, which sucks

Prosthetic groin: requires a cyborg body

+immune to appenicitis

+harder to damage

-if emped you take gradual toxin damage

As a small additional way to balance cybernetic body parts, perhaps an amount of money can be detracted from your starting funds for each part you have with different parts detracting different amounts

Hands: $50

arm (come with hands):$150

feet: 25

leg (come with hands):$150

eyes: $150

mouth: $100

face: $200

torso: $400

groin: $200

All i think is when i see this is "ways to get around certain problems that can harm or kill you"

I mean, the prosthetic limbs dont add anything to the character, infact they are potentially more harmful depending on the job your doing (Engineering...). They're there as an asthetic choice, while each one here has an effect in game.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use