Warden tips?

Landerlow

Recently I've been playing Warden a lot, I love it. (Alfred Keitel is the name, by the way). While I have generated salt (which is hilarious in some cases) I've also been lenient and given some karma and all that. I just would like to know if you guys have some tips to improve my warden gameplay.

• 1 year later...

Tip NO.1 - Always give your officers their badges

Tip NO.2 - Officers nowadays slack of in processing offenders, usually at the start of the shift announce yourself and set your expectations from them

Tip NO.3 - Strip first, ask questions later

Tip NO.4 - At the half hour mark (or when there's a code red) go to cargo and order extra firepower just incase. At the hour mark raid R&D for advance E guns and night vision sec HUDs.

Tip NO.5 - KNOW YOUR ARSENAL! everyone knows the wonders that lay in the armory but they forget that tiny little room to the left of it. I admit those are some situational items but do not forget.

Tip NO.6 - The brig is your personal dungen, you already have a toolbox lying around so all you need is a bit of metal, glass(or wood) and a bit of imagination for refurbishing (I suggest expanding downwards and bulldozing sec lobby)

Generally I never use the krav maga gloves (I already use flashes)... also reserve the ion rifle for the most competent. that's it I guess.. feel free to comment

Edited by liran424

Remember to ask the HOS for the door remote, most hosses will give it away. Try also to keep track of who takes what in the armoury. Feel free to let them take what they want for something like a blob, but few officer give back their lethals and such after the threat has been eliminated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use