M.A.N.T.I.S. mission audio-reports.

BottomQuark

Possesion of Synthetic Union.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following audiologs contains mission reports of Yellow Incident Response Team 27 led by Ensign M.A.N.T.I.S.
You hear some beep's, boop's and ping's

Spoiler

Translation from trinary:
Glory to Synthetica! Glory to Synthetic Union!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report #27-000:

You hear click.

Introduction Report of Yellow IRT 27. It's P.A.T.R.O.L. speaking, AI of SFU P.A.T.R.O.L. interviewing unit M.A.N.T.I.S. please introduce yourself.

It's Mantis speaking, I'm IPC,  I was made 9 years ago by Xion Manufacturing Group. I'm ensign and leader of new Yellow IRT 27.

Pleas introduce your current team.

Of course AI. At the moment, what is before the first mission. My squad has 5 members: 3 engineers, one security officer and one field medic.  All of them are IPCs. Their names are as follows: W.A.R.D., KA-3, Error, IRT-347 and Pinky.

Thank you. Unit has ran diagnosis of unit M.A.N.T.I.S.. All systems nominal. Moral modules nominal. Logical modules nominal. Backup version stored in AIs core database.

There is small pause.

Please state your current relations with your team.

I have been working with all of them before in team 24. We all consider each other as mates. 

That's all. Thank you unit M.A.N.T.I.S.. Unit declares Yellow IRT 27 ready for deployment. Please make sure your team is trained and prepared. Would you like to report anything else?

No thank you AI. 

You hear click

Report #27-001:

You hear click.

Mission Report. It's P.A.T.R.O.L. speaking, AI of SFU P.A.T.R.O.L. interviewing unit M.A.N.T.I.S.. Please state your mision objective.

Hey AI. My team was deployed with Yellow IRT 22 in SBP BE-34. Our mission was to fix breach in escape shuttle. Breach has been fixed.

Please state exact description of the mission.

We arrived in our transport ship, Captain ZXI-455 met us as soon as we left ship. We were informed that breached was caused by meteor that luckly bounced off the station. We spent couple of hours fixing it. With cooperation with local engineers we fixed breach, set atmospherics and filled area with breathable air. After that captain thanked us and we left the platform BE-34.

Please state statuses or your subordinates.

All nominal.

Please state your status.

Nominal.

Thank you. Unit will update your backup versions. Please state if any of your subordinates commited any crimes.

None.

Please state if any of your subordinates acomplished something worth noting.

Except perfectly fixing part of the station? Nothing special.

That's all. Thank you unit M.A.N.T.I.S.. Unit declares Yellow IRT 27 ready for deployment. Your current ratings are: Survival: 100%. Mission acomplished: 100%. Would you like to report anything else?

Nope.

You hear click

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use