Greetings from Hawksie

FreeStylaLT

Hey fellas, you might know me from the server as mostly Hawke Boetirson - the "mentally stable" guy who you probably noticed at least once shouting over the radio in all capital letters.

I've been playing on this server for over 1.5 months now. I started playing SS13 about a year ago or so, mostly in Apollo, took a long break of about half a year or more, came upon this server and decided to stay for a while.

Exposition aside, I've been really enjoying my time playing here and am not planning on going anywhere, so I've decided to finally involve myself in these forum things.

So, basically, hi and see ya around the station.

Watch out for dem yellow gnomes though.

What happened in the one round where I went to toxins, found a big destroyed area, and both you and another scientist exploded? I tried to bring both your heads to clone but medbay was taking forever-----

Sounds like a normal day in Toxins.

ur scary

What happened in the one round where I went to toxins, found a big destroyed area, and both you and another scientist exploded? I tried to bring both your heads to clone but medbay was taking forever-----

I didn't actually explode there, it was the IAA and another scientist whose name I forgot who blew themselves up.

He made like five or six bombs and planned to have the station held hostage and when I noticed all the missing radio transmitters I got parapen'd and decapitated by him.

Meanwhile the IAA was ALSO a traitor whose target was the same damn scientist with all the bombs, they got into an epic energy sword duel and the scientist blew up his own bomb near the wall. It was fun to watch. It was not fun watching 2-3 people not pick up my head after seeing it though.

Sounds like a normal day in Toxins.

You know, I've never seen an accidental Toxins explosion or fire while in research, in fact I barely see anyone in Toxins when I'm in research. It's fricking deserted except for a random hardsuitted Engineer trying to break in sometimes. Do I smell or something IC?

You know, I've never seen an accidental Toxins explosion or fire while in research, in fact I barely see anyone in Toxins when I'm in research. It's fricking deserted except for a random hardsuitted Engineer trying to break in sometimes.

Probably because bombs were faulty for a long time and only fixed recently.

• 3 weeks later...

"Oh god, it's Boertison!" *facepalm* :o

Been great playing with you. Always fun when you'r around. I hope you did enjoy my "Oriental Syndicate" story, even though the shift got short. I did send the chaplain and an internal affairs agent to give you a message, stole the janitors PDA to send you a message, and left a written note at Mr. Changs. Might be using this next time I'm out to prank you. Hah! :D

"Oh god, it's Boertison!" *facepalm* :o

Been great playing with you. Always fun when you'r around. I hope you did enjoy my "Oriental Syndicate" story, even though the shift got short. I did send the chaplain and an internal affairs agent to give you a message, stole the janitors PDA to send you a message, and left a written note at Mr. Changs. Might be using this next time I'm out to prank you. Hah! :D

You bastard. As if Hawke doesn't have enough things after him already, like gnomes, rubber ducks and ghosts. Sure, let's add Triad Syndicate members to the list, WHY NOT? I'm SURE he'll be fine. He's like a magnet to weird, random shit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use