Admin Complaint - Saul Argon

DaKittaX

Admin Key: Saul Argon

Your Discord name (if applicable): DaKittaX

Complaint: So, at around 12:00 UTC+1, I was contacted by Saul Argon after uttering the word "Dogbeast", and was told by the same person to not use netspeak, me, being confused, I asked for clarification and I received a response, stating that the word "Dogbeast" was netspeak. If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure netspeak refers to using acronyms and smileys in chat, as in "XD, 1337 h4x0r, LOL" among others.

In addition, I've been using that word for a very long time now, and no admin has told me anything regarding this issue. The most I've gotten was some IC consequence. I can almost guarantee I've seen other people say that word, again, with no OOC consequences.

While in the message exchange, Saul referred to this being their opinion, which I frankly disagree, as it's their opinion, not a rule break, please correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I interpreted with what they had to say.

I realize this might be a trivial issue, but I'm pretty sure if I didn't comply with Saul I'd have gotten harsher consequences, hence why I choose to write a complaint.

• honk 1
  • toolbox 1
  • fastparrot 2

Hey there @DaKittaX
I had a chat with my fellow administrators and discovered I was wrong in this case, One of the first rounds I played on paradise I was bwoinked over the use of this word, I was under the impression "dogbeast" was netspeek. I'm sorry for causing you undue stress and the note I placed on your record will be removed. Super sorry!

Edited by Saul Argon
Gramzorz
  • angryeyes 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use