*Joe Major waves and smiles.*

Brobotnick

Hello!

Joe Major here, I've been playing for a while now. Happy to meet ya!

You'll generally find me in the Engineering Department putting up Lusty Xeno posters and teaching Atmos.

Lately I've turned off my antagonist roles, so for the foreseeable future you can (mostly) expect me to be a friendly. (ICK OCK?) Though that may change in the future. I prefer to main my one character and generally roleplay as helpful, friendly, and a bit of a stickler for rank and protocol, but willing to bend the rules just a bit in cases of good RP. I karma often and with brevity. Still learning some of the particulars but I'm fairly knowledgeable about some of the basics and am always willing to help a newbie.

My character is an outlandish pervert with a penchant for flirtation. You'll find out.

A sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.

See you around the station! *distant boom* Excuse me...

Edited by Brobotnick
Re-introduction, spell checks.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, BottomQuark said:

I dunno why, but that name seems familiar. REALY familiar. What servers have you been playing before?

I played for a short time on Yogstation maybe a year and a half ago, got frustrated and blew up on an admin. Found this community shortly after and really like it. Lurked the forums for some time.

Edited by Brobotnick

No shit? :V

Keeping me together in my early SS13 days must've paid overtime in Medbay. Thanks for your efforts!

Yeah, that was a messy breakup, one I regret now but don't think will ever be rescinded, I got pretty dramatic.

Edited by Brobotnick
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use