Admin compliment

skb

Current Admins (3):
GuiltyBeans is a Game Admin
Alffd is a Server Host

Coming late to round, joined security.

[Security] Cheese Burger states, "Please take the explosive lemons away from botany, they clearly aren't adults enough to have them"

[Security] Leonardo Duncan says, "Reporting to botany..."

[Security] Leonardo Duncan asks, "AI I'm at botany, can you open?"

Leonardo Duncan says, "I need to search this area"

Andres Camp asks, "Why's that?"

Andres Camp says, "Know what."

Andres Camp says, "Go ahead."

Andres Camp says, "Red alert and all."

Andres Camp says, "Yeah."

Sandra Dunham slurs, "Nut'hing hEre jUst BAnanAAHahch"

Leonardo Duncan says, "Reports of vandals being supplied from here"

It has Combustible Lemon Tree planted.

It's ready to harvest.

It doesn't require any water or nutrients.

Leonardo Duncan says, "Yeah AI said no more Combustible Lemon"

Andres Camp exclaims, "I don't want any cultists to have a chance at taking me!"

Andres Camp says, "So I'm growin' them to fight them off."

Accept their reasoning since I just joined the round.

Leonardo Duncan says, "Oh"

Leonardo Duncan says, "Right"

Leonardo Duncan says, "Gonna take some samples then.."

Took most of their lemmons out of fridge.

... Some time passes

Me later, destroying barricades in chapel with one combustible lemons (Wanted to test it).

You prime the Combustible Lemon!

Leonardo Duncan has thrown Combustible Lemon.

Ended up just breaking it with my baton because it was much more powerful than expected.

The wooden barricade has been hit by Leonardo Duncan with the stunbaton.

[Security] Cheese Burger states, "Seriously, get those explosive lemons away from botany"

[Security] Cheese Burger states, "Also Leonardo, if I see you throw another one of said lemons, I'm going to ask you to be demoted"

[Security] Leonardo Duncan says, "Bet you wont do it, nerd."

Instead of getting me demoted... Somehow a Combustible Lemon is primed in my bag without my actions.

You prime the Combustible Lemon!

Then this

...You hear something about...cheese

...You almost hear someone talking...

...You almost hear someone talking...

...You hear something about...please

I love paradise!!!

I won't be handling this as I was the one who detonated the lemon.

This was my take on events.

As you are likely aware it was a very hectic round, I observed the admin log generated by you setting off the lemon in the chapel and your conversations with the AI  "Bet you wont do it, nerd."  Which I interpreted to mean that you would likely be using them in the future.  I noted your inventory at the time which consisted of a large quantity of lemons.  I also noted that instead of taking them back to the brig to put them in evidence as would be expected for a confiscation, you resumed patrolling maintenance.  Considering the station was on red, that security had assisted in cremating a cultist along with the Chaplin, and that you had a bag full of most of the lemons from botany (but not all as would have been expected with a confiscation).

With this in hand, I looked through your logs, and noted about 5 minutes had passed from the time you "confiscated" the lemons, and the time you blew up the chapel, with no activity in between.  After another 3 minutes passed and it did not appear you planned on delivering the large amount of lemons you were carrying to be secured, I assumed you were planning on using them if you found cultists and considering what had already happened in the round and the very weak position the cult was in at the time I decided to detonate one of them. 

Like yourself, I also greatly underestimated how powerful an exploding lemon could be, afterwords I observed you standing up, and moving so I returned to the other issues occurring during that round.

After looking over the logs for that incident, it does not appear you called for help or took any other actions despite being ambulatory.  Your death was recorded 9 minute later at (161,58,1), about three tiles from where you had stood up (158,60,1).

Alffd

No worries, I didn't think this was personal for even a moment.  We just have to go through a process and so I have to put my story down for whomever ends up handling the admin complaint.

@skb

This flew way over my head, I read complaint.  My brain is actually broken.

I blame the american education system and my unwillingness to learn how words do meanings and stuff.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use