@necaladun

SP00K_E

I would have delivered this via PM but it likely would have just been picked apart of its content or outright ignored.

I was not implying you had a conspiracy or vendetta against me. I was suspicious of a player complaint being disingenuously made against me to prompt the log dumping just to find incriminating content because I know other players dislike me. But as for the player that I suspect filed the complaint, they were right. Hours before the ban they told me to leave the server, I was not welcome here. Since it's clear that even though I took responsibility for my actions and apologized in my appeal in addition to pointing out the dismemberment of context, the suspicious circumstance of my ban, and seemingly preferential treatment, that I am not welcome here, I will refrain from posting another appeal for some while. You picked apart each part of the appeal that you didn't like, decided to take the bullet for another player who I know purposefully triggered log mining to get me banned for unrelated reasons, and ignored where I apologized not once but twice for the content of my PDA messages. You released the logs of those without the names I'd blanked out because I didn't want to drag friends into my own 'drama'. There is no conspiracy but there doesn't need to be one for this situation to be mishandled in the way it has been.

Thank you for showing me how a true Paradise handles this kind of situation. Have a good day.

The situation surrounding the logs, the logs themselves, and the context around them, were discussed in-depth not only by the three active Heads of Staff, but also by the Staff at large; everyone agreed on the course of action taken.

We are unaware of how exactly Necaladun "took the bullet" for someone they barely knew to begin with, but much like the original appeal, this Complaint comes across only as a means of furthering speculation on some form of conspiratorial web designed to kick you out because someone didn't like you.

Untrue. You were banned because of your own actions, and you would do well to reflect on that rather than deflect things back at others.

Complaint is without merit. Filing.

1 hour ago, SP00K_E said:

Hours before the ban they told me to leave the server, I was not welcome here.

If you'd like to send a screenshot of that to an admin or post a player complaint with it yourself, action can be taken there - that is not on, and goes very much against the welcoming and respectful environment we'd like to have here.