Regarding Changelings Transformation Sting

Kitchi Ikamura

What should we do with Transformation sting  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I won't deny the RP potential in a transformation sting, but curbing the usage to where it's more 3-4 people turned into someone/something else instead of 8-10 people in the matter of 15 minutes is more what I'm personally in favor of.

Absolutely. I mean my DNA was viciously modified. It would be no surprise that I start emulating Slith... Be the Slith... there needs to be a sub event for when we are all turned into Slith where there can only be one. Slithlander. All combat must be done in maint and in total darkness. 

I think it's time for me to give feedback on this: It's a really good strategy to cause chaos. Security will have a hard time catching you if everybody is you. I don't think we should nerf a perfectly valid and balanced strategy ( It's the most expensive changeling ability ) just for roleplaying purposes. Not like it matters anyways, it's too late: It already got nerfed to be basically useless ( Takes 8 seconds and people get warned when they're being transformed. Like it wasn't already obvious enough ). It isn't, in any way, worth 3 DNA points and 40 Chemicals. So why transform people when I can just kill them instead?

Edited by Athavirasu Aqua

The huge issue is that, in most cases used, it is used to meme (make everyone character x who is popular or make everyone your character). I agree that it's a good strategy to confuse security/the crew, but only if it's like around three people, not literally more than half the crew.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use