Nuke Op Uplinks

Streaky Haddock

I would like to see that, It would help enforce co-operation and teamwork, which there is a lack of in Nuke ops, Once people got too carried away during one round I was a nukie and we all forget things, (Except Me) to enter places we needed to enter, and eventually got trapped and blown up by a master toxin mixing vox

Then the leader gives them all to himself and buys a mauler/SAW with spare ammo more often than not, and when his team complains about it, he just goes "lol, I'm the leader, deal with it and listen to me.'

Yes, it can allow for a more unified plan, it's also going to lead to a lot more plans being forced down people's throats by the team leader or the regular team member's getting shafted when they want to make even simple plans.

I'd much rather let individual nuke ops be able to select the gear they'd like with the option of sharing their TC than leaving it up to the leader, instead.

Once upon a time there was a single uplink that was given to the team leader, and invariably, someone would usually get left out or snubbed in favor of the so called team leader's "plan".

• Thanks 1
  • Salt 1

I would much rather see that all uplinks spawn in their respective stations and remain locked in those stations until distribution happens.

This would ensure the same goal, with the team leader being able to draft a plan prior to distribution.

It would also cut down on the inevitable five minutes of screaming that generally involves trying to get all four operatives to put their uplinks in at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Truly there is no hell like trying to herd a bunch of autistic operatives to put their uplinks in, then have to redistribute when one person fucks up, repeat until someone gets annoyed and spends their unfair share and then you're all cheated out of crystals except for that asshole.

Or someone spends it all before distribution even has a chance to occur and it's just a goddamn fucking headache. 

Edited by KingPhilipIII

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use