Most Interesting Shifts You've Had

Garoon

Pretty self-explanatory title there, basically just share stories of your dirty hissing deeds. Or your heroic ones, both make for good stories after all, and everyone loves a good hero and villain!

My most interesting shift so far has probably been the shift just before my Mr. Garuda got kidnapped by shadowlings. He was thralled relatively midway through the round when I was responding to a call as the paramedic. Of course, that call had to be in maintenance, and... shenanigans ensued and I was taken down without much fanfare. Of course, after that I assisted in taking down a couple officers and then took them to the glorious shadowling masters!

Push came to shove, and the thralls reached that critical mass, letting the masters ascend. Suffice to say, one of them took a liking to my lizard and ended up taking him with them for a week. He was pretty bad off by the end and didn't remember any of it, at least this part is in my headcanon.

One time, as a NT Rep., I was terribly bored (I believe it was an extended round and the departments didn't have any outstanding issues). I then decide to prank the Captain. Grab my stamp, paper and pen and viola, we have a approval of request for a HONK squad from "Central Command", and sent to the Captain's fax machine.

During that time, we have a xeno outbreak, and what does the Captain announce? For the crew to fight and hold off the xenos until the HONK squad from "Central Command" arrives.

We fight the xenos, removed them and then evacuate. During that time, I tell the Captain the HONK squad was a fake, he shows disbelief and relief at that very moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use