Daniel Huren

Daniel Huren

Admin Key:not applicable

Your Discord name (if applicable):Daniel Huren

Complaint: so i was banned about 5 months ago and though i did deserve it and you guys have bin patient with me at a certain point i feel its necessary to ask this since by now i could have made another account goten the time locks off all the jobs and posibly gotten a few of my karma jobs back but i wont do this cause im not a shitty person i know i was a disruptive person at times and i always tried to push the envelope when i thought i could get away with it and i did push it pretty far sometimes but before this i had played probably a little over 2 thousand hours over the year i played on the server considering in the time you started tracking it i already was well into the hundreds after 3 months i spent alot of time on your server cause it was the only server i really enjoyed rolplaying with other people on i liked the community and though there were hic ups they seemed to like me so after stating all this i have a simple question since i dont like wasting my time or yours trying to appeal something that is never gonna be removed

is there or will there ever or will there ever be a time were you would consider unbanning me and if so should i even try

Edited by Daniel Huren
fixing format

well this isent really an appeal and theirs no place i can actually discuss this unless you think its a good i idea posted it in general discussion and its not a complaint against a player but anyway i guess i have my answer

i was gonna make a rant here about how this is massively frustrating considering the time investment i put into this game but instead i will just say thanks for your answer feel free to close the thread unless another admin wants to comment on it

This isn't an admin complaint. 

The place to discuss bans is the appeals board. In your case the discussions will be short.

Marking as resolved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use