Paradise Discord Karaoke

DarkPyrolord

Alright, just thought I might as well make a forum post about this as we have been doing this often enough now.

Every once in a while a small group of us nerds (usually Dragnoir, Twinmold and maybe me though I don't do the kick off part of it often) all gather on voice chat for a bit of singing every now and then, just to have a bit of fun and sing a few good songs... and some not so good... Never singing Banana Man or Toxic ever again...

Anyway this is just here to inform people that yes, this sort of thing does go on in the public discord at random times as we don't have a set one and that there is no need to be shy about it. Hell, a few months ago I wouldn't be caught dead singing to people over discord but now I do it each time Dragnoir or Twin bug me enough to do so.

Usually when this thing goes on one of us will inform people in game via OOC or you'll just see us filling up the music channel with more posts than usual and a bit of friendly banter between it all as well.

Hopefully I will hear a few of you nerds singing soon and not just the usual crowd!

Edited by DarkPyrolord

I've been joining  alot lately and i made a few songs, all of them in spanish because, well i suck talking english singing is even worse :^)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use