Change code for the rules every 3 days

SideCat

I've noticed that players can easily find the code-word for the rules - all what you've to do is to go and check some accepted ban appeals and because of it, the idea of saying code-word to make administrators sure that you've read the rules is dissapearing. I think making such thing as changing code-word every few days for rules will make that more people will actually re-read the rules. It will also force a little to remember rules for those people, who are quite inattentive (just like me, lol) by fully re-reading rules after getting some kind of a ban. I think that making new idea for code-word is easy - all you do is just pasting in random place some kind of a full name. This idea is kind of raw, so it might have couples of minuses that I couldn't see, plus it might add more load for administration, but at the same time it might reduce number of people breaking the rules. 

Thank you for reading and this thread was writed during the night... =w=

Edited by SideCat

What if you had a page that you could send people to read where the sentence with the code words dynamically changes? The sentence would be randomly inserted into one of the rules in the middle and the words would be randomly generated. You could seed the RNG with the banned user's CKEY so each user gets a unique page. Or seed it with the number of their forum topic so every ban gets a unique rules page.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use