Nerf sacrifical daggers

imsxz

Lemme start this by stating this is coming from someone who has NEVER had one used on them before, so it's NOT a salt post.

Sacrifical daggers are a super unhealthy item, and with cult, usually means you're getting permakilled if ones used on you (or become a construct at best). Being one shot isn't fun for anyone involved, takes little skill to actually pull off, and isn't even risky to the user as there's no opportunity for you to even call them out.

I'm suggesting the sacrifical dagger be changed to what it was originally designed (to my knowledge) to be; remove/lower the cooldown on the blood drain, but significantly lower the amount of blood that it takes. This would improve the overall health of the item while keeping its theme.

• Like 1
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 2

I can't speak for @Malphystoh, but I think it should go without saying why giving the cult (an antag type that should rely on versatility and speed) a concealable, low-investment melee weapon that ignores armour and kills in one hit is not conducive to engaging gameplay.

There shouldn't even be a discussion about this. Instead, we should ask "Why is this not fixed already"?

I just wanted to heckle IMSXZ. I actually  had the opportunity to try this last night a few times oddly, and I agree its crazy. I've been on the opposite side of this and been killed suddenly which is very distressing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use