Do you love Gimmicks? Letturz is here for you.

Letturz

Hey! I'm Letturz. I've been around paradise for a while. Going back and forth depending on what I'm into. I used to have pretty dull characters, but then I discovered gimmicks - and so I try to benefit rounds with being gimmicky but also supportive in my occupation.

You might have yelled, "Gary!" "Gaaaaary!" "Haha! Gary!" with me as we blocked out common chat with our Garying.

You might have cracked open an ICE COLD CAN OF SPAAAAACE COLA! with the boys as I forced you to drink Nanotrasen's Number One soda-like substitute.

You may have even had to play along with the GAME MASTER! Roll for charisma! As I gave crewmembers inane quests.

Anyways, I figured I might as well get to know the station a little better. It's good to be back. I'm happy for people to go on Byond and PM me Gimmick ideas.

• Like 1

Pester HoP for job as fire distinguisher. Wear firesuit. Inform people as to whether they are, or are not, on fire. This is a vital service. Run into plasma fires to test if needs be.

• Like 1

I remember playing as "Lifeguard" once for the station's pool. Ended up saving a person from drowning and unintentionally saved the Captain from Nuke Ops by asking for an official title since we didn't have an HoP during that round.

Being a Rat king would be a funny idea but it'd require a bunch of ghosts.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use