PermaBanned by Ansari

Eric

REASON: You have been banned by ansari.
                 Reason: whats the key to suck dick = null
                 ill suck ya dick for 5 dollar = null

If its for breaking RP, I couldn't ask in OOC because it was "globally blocked"

If its for being ERP, it was a joke and I had not intended on legitimately ERPing, nor was i given proper warning after saying it

This ban was made because a player made a report of what you were saying in chat.

Upon examination of the chat log, it seemed that you talked a lot about smoking weeds and sucking dick during your shift here. 

I issued a ban without warning as you've breached the ERP rules and I do not believe you were here to take the game or rules seriously. If you wish to appeal the ban, you can make a proper ban appeal in the appeal section. 

I admit the ban reason was poorly written and I'll include vital details next time this happens.

I was actually IMMERSED in my character because I am a drug addict and had taken a lot of rainbow cannabis leaves, which resulted in a newfound addiction, which I had to fuel through sexual escapades. I did not go into detail on these escapades, and therefore was not in violation, since it was closer to the accepted "Suck my dick" insult than an actual ERP. Which, I must remind you, was accepted by one of the other players.

"Consent is defined as permission for something to happen or agreement to do something."

Greetings.

Allow me to leave a few things here:

8 hours ago, Eric said:

I was actually IMMERSED in my character

Immersion does not justify breaking the Server Rules. Those stand above all things.

8 hours ago, Eric said:

which I had to fuel through sexual escapades.

For this, allow me to quote our Server Rules:

Rule 12: Erotic Content

As a general rule, anything more sexualized than kissing and hugging is considered ERP. We obviously cannot list all the fetishes that exist here, so please use common sense. Administrators may ask you to stop anything they feel is borderline, in which case you are to stop at once;

You offered to perform fellatio for monetary compensation on three separate occasions. This goes far beyond our accepted line.

8 hours ago, Eric said:

since it was closer to the accepted "Suck my dick" insult than an actual ERP

To say "Suck my dick" as an insult is one thing; it is rude, crass and incredibly low-brow, but still accepted by our Server Rules as it is part of common parlance.

You did not insult anyone. You offered to fellate them for money. This is markedly different.

8 hours ago, Eric said:

Which, I must remind you, was accepted by one of the other players.

Which doesn't really mean much, as it is still a breach of our Server Rules.

8 hours ago, Eric said:

"Consent is defined as permission for something to happen or agreement to do something."

See above.

This complaint (?) is without merit. The one negative aspect of Ansari's handling of this was not removing the "= null" from the Ban Reason.

Filing to Resolved.