An Introduction of Sorts

RogueYun

Hello! My name is RogueYun, my BYOND username is RealRogueYun, and I play as Matt Pratt, the average new guy on the station (though he is getting more experienced thanks to the help of some very helpful players. Namely those who work in Engineering and Clemantine Walsh who plays the Psychologist a lot.)

I really, really, enjoy this game. It has a great balance of helping each other, planning, roleplay, conflict, etc.

I would ask that players try to be a little more patient and kinder to me as I learn the game mechanics. I'm not that smart and I have to ask a lot of questions before I get something.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear Some people are helping you out. Don't be bothered by the ones who don't. Some don't have the capacity or patience to understand that not everyone has played the game for a long time. We all were new once.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use