Not so fast!

McRamon

Hello there!

Almost a year pased since i have registered and account on this forum, and about the same time i am playing on this server (intermittenly of course). So i guess time has come to introduce mself.

Before this server, i was playing on one russian high rp sever for about half a year, but it was a nightmare for me to see super RP tea drinkings during xeno infestation, so i moved here. Despite i would love to see a little bit higher standarts of RP, this server turned out to be the best one for me.

Some of you might have seen me in game as Ricky Spanish before some admin told me to change name due to American Dad reference, now i am plaing as Ivan Kaka.

Nothing else to be said, but on purpose to make this post more interesting i drew a quick fan-art which i called "Captain, i dont know why, but i highly recommend you to call ERT"

4WFpVjd.png

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use