Ares

imsxz

Name: Ares (is a grey, so REAL name is not expressible via writing or verbal communication)

Race: Grey

Blood Type: O-

General Occupational Role(s): Research, hydroponics, greytide

Biography: Born in a cloning pod as all other greys are, into a decently sized research ship where he learned most of what he knows in the science department. Worked in hydroponics additionally growing up, as a vital part of his ships survivability. Naturally applied for the research division in NanoTransen, with a decent bias in hiring due to his race.

Qualifications: Research, "growing some pretty wicked plants", and "opening the doors that AI refused to".

Employment Records: Tends to know what he's doing, if breaking a few laws or standard procedures.

Security Records: If assistant, keep a close eye on him. Likely committing victimless crimes that have a high chance of getting himself hurt rather than others, but against the law nonetheless. Intentions are usually "being bored", not malice.

Medical Records: Healthy, young male grey. Will accept anesthetics in most cases.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): Very noticable pink eyes, for better or worse. Average height, and average weight for greys.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: Can usually be found running around maintnence, searching for gear to deconstruct in research. Enjoys exploring gateway. Will go to unnecessary lengths to save his dearest friends, to the point of dying himself. Has a tendency to shout an adjective with 'curity' added on to the end (i.e. shitcurity, goodcurity, nerdcurity)

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, EldritchSigma said:

Dont forget, he takes Etherpatches for Meth Patches too ;)

I must say, I am surprised Ares has never asked me for meth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use