Xeno-Bio Fertile Queens

Melloreaper

I had this idea that I thought would cause chaos. The idea is pretty much a new color slime that comes after maybe the black slime or as a alternate spawn of it. Instead of a full Queen its a egg of a face huger that will become a queen when placed on a humanized monkey or monkey. it grows like normal xenomorphs. I'm thinking it could be like a double edge sword. The Queen can decide to listen to the Xeno-bio or it can betray them and make Xeno-bio is new home.

Any thoughts?

• Like 1

Science is already brimming with weapons and mechanics capable of leveling the entire station. Adding full fledged xenos would just be overkill.

Because of that science should be splitted in more departments. So it would be possible to  create new sectors. Like bioengineering for medical ( augmented organs) and so on.

And a fortress in outer space for dangerous xenobio experiments, like in the alien movie would be really cool.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Melloreaper said:

I had this idea that I thought would cause chaos. The idea is pretty much a new color slime that comes after maybe the black slime or as a alternate spawn of it. Instead of a full Queen its a egg of a face huger that will become a queen when placed on a humanized monkey or monkey. it grows like normal xenomorphs. I'm thinking it could be like a double edge sword. The Queen can decide to listen to the Xeno-bio or it can betray them and make Xeno-bio is new home.

Any thoughts?

I play RD a lot.

I see Xenobio routinely create tons of monsters, including fake xenos.

If we allowed them to create real xenos, there would be xeno outbreaks far more often.

I don't think it is a good idea.

Seems like this is mostly feed back against the idea and I see valid reasons why. That said the only counters I really had is I thought the possibility for a outbreak caused by us would be fun and we could remove fake xeno form the gold pool of creatures. That said I did forget to take into account that science is still a bit of a power house still.

This would be like when miners would seek out facehugger treasure rooms on the asteroid so they could play an alien.

We ended up making it so the larva is a random ghost rather than the person who was infected, and we STILL were seeing a lot of miners willfully returning to station once infected to start infestations. A more reliable way of triggering them is just a BAD IDEA to me, since you know it will become an almost every-shift thing.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use