Fix Sterilizyne

Landerlow

I do this already. But it would be nice if the sterilizyne actually worked, perhaps with a special effect of some kind? It would be nice, for example, to have a dispenser of said substance in the OR rooms, similar to the cleaner dispenser in the janitorial closet. Perhaps with an extra strong effect? Removes colors from tiles, or something, which results in white (surgery/medbay) tiles? It's not important, it's well.. roleplay. And I just think sometimes a little thing can be a fine addition, even if it seems insignificant. Though I must admit that I find the game/code brilliant already as is. :)

• Like 3

It would be a nice feature if you have to clean you instruments after a surgery. I dont know if they even get dirty nowadays. After using a scapel or saw correctly they are still clean no blood.Would be nice to have a tool /machine to clean them.

Spoiler

3865530.jpg

Edited by BiberDark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use