Telekenisis Change

Monstrant

Give Telekenisis power ability to snatch things with disarm intent, force choke with harm intent?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think TK needs a buff as it is, and it's hard to think about this in any other scope of reference. Giving someone the power to remotely choke someone from behind a wall isn't great for balance, in my opinion.

It wont be instant, same timing like the normal one, firstly grab, then reinforced, finally neck grab and kill. I realise that making it instant is a bit op.

It's already chaos when several people have it at once. Buffing it really wouldn't make things betfer. Greytide throwing janicarts and force chocking people? Nah, pass. 

There was a time where geneticists didn't have limits on how many powers they could have and where hulk was permanent until death.

This period of time is all the evidence you need for why genetics does not need any buffs whatsoever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use