Introductions

Zail

Might as well make this the thread for introductions so we don't clutter the rest of the board with them.

I'm Earthdivine and i play Arleen Lombardi when on the station. hope to get into some fun events with you all

Hi, MactoPerFuror here! I tend to use a few charas on the station, and am very active on the server. Youll know me mostly as Leo Swarner, that one jerk. I am very good in engineering, and i take serious charge when i am captain. But despite loving those roles, i am mostly random roles or a miner because i have lazyness issues, or i love learning new things.

Hey there! Thought I would just post on the intro too aswell, then. My name is also Infant Punter on the server, but my name can normally be found as Gordon McGrath. I normally like playing as the AI or a botanist, or Xenobiologist. Not much else to say... See you on the server, then!

PS: not sure if the Sig is working or not... Just tell me if its too obnoxious and ill take it down :D

Howdy folks! Kodos here! As you know, I'm mainly CMO of the station when I can be. Other than CMO, I try to be a good admin as often as I can, but sometimes I just have to become the Lawbringer.

Aside from that, I'm just your average 29 year old gamer, married to my wonderful wife of just a hair over 3 years, who also happens to be a gamer.

Anyway, I digress. Welcome to the Forums!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use