Vampires!

FlattestGuitar

43 minutes ago, SomeGuy9283 said:

While the enjoyment of the antagonist player is always to be considered, they ultimately exist to entertain the other players by being their opponent. If they play as a friendly vampire, wizard, etc., they may have lost sight of this.

Yes, but the point is they wouldn't be antagonists in this scenario. 

What I was discussing was the idea of removing them as primary antagonists and making them more like borers in that they are never the antagonist for a round, just something that happens in addition to whatever the game mode is. 

Edited by EvadableMoxie

I also think that we should differ "friendly vampires" from "opportunistic vampires". Borers are pretty good example, it IS in their interest to care for the host. I like the idea to having vampires function in the same way, cause it gives more occasions for player interaction. And doesn't really take anything from your classic "powerbuilding" vampires. Instead you just get different paths for the same goal. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use