fire emergency cart

apneaman

I like playing as a life support tech especially if there are massive fires on the station. My biggest problem though is the amount of time that can pass between the start of a fire and me actually reaching it. No matter how ready i am usually massive damage occurs before i even reach the site.

What would be cool would be a similar vehicle to the paramedics or even just a simple cart with a water tank on board for quicker response times means less stuffing around for pack refills. It could be stored next to the fire supply cupboards in engineering.

Quicker response means less chance of half of science being destroyed in seconds

tmp_6669-tenor-196583232.gif.92faf2c78f53f2f71627882131502f52.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I've seen them.  And I'd support this feature, probably as a resprited JaniCart.  Let it hold a backpack water tank and maybe a crowbar for firelocks.  Everything else the tech should be able to carry, but it would let the backpack tank and the fire suit actually see some use (as opposed to turning up after the fire's over).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use