Adjusting rev conditions

Anticept

RE: https://nanotrasen.se/forum/topic/9467-carp-spawned-on-me-to-force-the-round-to-end/

If a head is off z-level (already implemented), OR they are in an area that is "space" (in code), then they should count towards revs winning until they get back on the station.

Tzo said that a blown out floor is not an area called space, so this shouldn't cause a problem if they walk over such an open tile.

That should solve these issues.

EDIT: I now support this suggestion: https://nanotrasen.se/forum/topic/9765-adjusting-rev-conditions/#

Edited by Anticept

Can we really not bring up the damn admin complaint that was unduly extended for almost two weeks?

It's been closed and dealt with.

This isn't even to mention that there's legitimate reasons for going into space as a head, even during rev - especially if you're the CE.

"oh the CE is wiring solars, and the other heads die. auto-lose I guess."

I support the policy of adminbusing something terrible on those that turtle or go to space. If you're a CE, you naturally have work related to space, so whether your current trip is justified should be left to the administrators, not the game.

Or we could just acknowledge that Rev sucks and should be killed with fire and purged, with acid, from the code.

6 hours ago, SomeGuy9283 said:

Or we could just acknowledge that Rev sucks an should be killed with fire and purged, with acid, from the code.

Heresy

Idea behind rev is to take control over bridge. Maybe completely switch from idea of killing (which we already restrict for every traitor type) to taking control over bridge and keeping it so for 2-4 minutes

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use