PAI interaction

Anticept

As a suggestion, allow pais to have data cables plugged into consoles by their master, limited to a certain range, so they can interact with consoles. Being a warden's or NT rep's pai for example, would help them keep records. Or perhaps, the PAI could interact with laptops. Walking outside of that range causes them to lose connection, but walking back within range reestablishes. Plugging it into a different console causes them to lose the first connection.

Plugging in the cable would require the PAI's master to have access, as well.

I'd really like to see PAI functionality expanded elsewhere as well (limited by masters access), but let's start with this.

Eventually, I'll address the whole "budget death alarm" bit in a future suggestion, once i figure out exactly how that should be approached. The biggest complaint seems to be that PAIs can't be seen, and secondly, they can't be EMPed in bags and pockets.

Edited by Anticept

Perhaps the AI detector item could have a second use to check for a pAI? Like if one is on screen it turns a blue color instead of red or ... somethin, iunno.
In any case.

I would love if pAI got some tweaks. There's so many ways for ghosts to get back into a round and almost all of them are universally better then a pAI.

• Like 1

On 18/03/2017 at 9:06 AM, Dinarzad said:

Perhaps the AI detector item could have a second use to check for a pAI? Like if one is on screen it turns a blue color instead of red or ... somethin, iunno.
In any case.

That sounds like a fantastic solution to that, actually. 

Just as long as the AI looking takes priority, so if both are looking, you can see that the AI is looking (As it's generally more likely to screw you over than A pAI at the edge of the screen.

Changing the AI detector to also sense pai... that actually a freaking GREAT idea!

As anoonki said though, red should still be displayed for AI. Maybe blue for PAI?

Edited by Anticept

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use