Glory to NanoTrasen

Bxil

Good morning/day/evening, fellow employees. I am a kind of new player, but I already fell in love with this game. Also, nice server you have here. I will surely stick to this place for a longer peroid of time.

Serve NT.

(You will often find me on the server as Ryan Xovr. Before you break your tongue it's pronounced Zor.)

Edited by Bxil
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bxil said:

You will often find me on the server as Ryan Xovr. Before you break your tongue it's pronounced Zor.)

???

12 hours ago, SomeGuy9283 said:

Does excellent couples counseling.

Oh my God, I am so sorry for that! I was so clueless that round. I hope it wasn't that bad... That was my first time with a job in the MedBay. Soon after I was a geneticist, and that was similarly catastrophic. Ah, well.

1 hour ago, Bxil said:

Oh my God, I am so sorry for that! I was so clueless that round. I hope it wasn't that bad... That was my first time with a job in the MedBay. Soon after I was a geneticist, and that was similarly catastrophic. Ah, well.

Nah, you were alright. 80% of psychs cryo in 15 minutes or spend the round with their snowflake meta-friend You've got a bright future ahead..

16 minutes ago, SomeGuy9283 said:

Nah, you were alright. 80% of psychs cryo in 15 minutes or spend the round with their snowflake meta-friend You've got a bright future ahead..

Thank you, I am trying hard. My philosophy is that we shouldn't play to win, but to have fun. So I am really trying. Thanks for your kind words!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bxil said:

My philosophy is that we shouldn't play to win, but to have fun. So I am really trying. Thanks for your kind words!

We'll get along just fine!

Welcome to Paradise!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use