Ion Laws from Admins

SomanB

Admin: Unknown

Ckey: Soman Bat

I was given the following set of Ion laws while playing AI.

#@^^. THE AI IS NOT ALLOWED TO MEME

$#@*. THE AI IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE LEWD

&^@^. THE AI MUST STATE ALL ITS LAWS EVEN ION ONES.

!^%#. THE AI MUST CONSTANTLY INSULT ITSELF.

$&^@. THE BORGS MUST CONSTANTLY INSULT THE AI.

As a wise person once told me, when I played captain more frequently, "Every law you give an AI restricts it's ability to play".

If the issue is with play style, it can be addressed via ahelp. If playstyle isn't the issue, this comes across, to be bluntly, as abuse of admin powers for lels. Had a normal player with AI upload placed the same sort of laws, they'd have likely netted a command ban, if not worse.

Okay. i am going to own up to this cuase i should.

That was me all of it while the last two.

!^%#. THE AI MUST CONSTANTLY INSULT ITSELF.

$&^@. THE BORGS MUST CONSTANTLY INSULT THE AI.

were done at the end of the round as the shuttle was was about to launch.

Now for the rest of em, yeah i should have bwoinked you on it but to be honest, you overlewd AI voice announcements alot and for this round you were starting to over MeMe. I was getting frustrated with it.

To be honest, if not memeing and not being lewd as a AI inhibits your ability to play i question some things. I apologize but i question things. Though i see your point on it.

I apologize for overdoing it, but again ti was getting to me and i think several others. I will take any consequences for my actions from this whatever that is decided to be.

As discussed with both Fethas and Soman via Discord:

Fethas has agreed that their use of the Ion Laws went overboard, and extends their apologies. In addition, they have agreed to privately contact players via PM in order to curb potentially memey behavior should a situation similar to this happen again, as opposed to using in-game mechanics such as these.

Soman has found this to be acceptable. Moving to Resolved.

But, but muh blood and dramas and fighting! Noooooooo!

Fethas is a good people, and totally no hard feelings. PMs are a little easier to work with if things are overboard, cuz it's easy to change the gimmick. Ion laws like that stick, regardless of gimmick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use