Greytides getting out of control

Daniel Huren

so as someone who grey-tides on a regular basis this may be weird for me to say but i feel like theirs a difference between what i do on a regular basis and what others do

the character i play Trip fuzzball and i feel people will agree with me on this for the most part does not greytide with the intention of ruining the round for others i may break into tech storage to steal gloves (and big thing i fix what i break afterwords) or make a mech without permission or make drugs and then annoy security cause they signed up for the job but i do not personly do things that i feel would cause undo harm or troll people that cant fight back and most of the time when i do get in trouble for it ic i will engage with them and try to roleplay it and i will be the first to admit that i do it for attention but again i also do it to interact with people and try to make shure the situation is appropriate

my issue is that though i may do stupid things when i do them its cause i want to engage with other players, but when a guy runs around the station covering it in blood and gore or breaks into random places cause there bored it contributes WAY more to the rounds chaos than me doing things like handing out drugs in the bar or drugging a sec officer or thermiting a few walls cause secs being shit yet i never see any of these people getting in trouble for it

on a side note i feel this is also more of an ic issue than an ooc issue but i feel it will only be resolved if it is looked at and talked over with the admins i feel the biggest way to improve it would be to make security able to actually enforce cracking down on greytides since thats what there job is supposed to actually be but most of the time all they seem to do is chase after antags and i feel this could be resolved by ether cracking down on greytiding in general or actually cracking down on sec and make them actually do there job at all times and not just when theres a vampire or a traitor running around

First of all, this is not Admin Complaint material. There is no complaint here, it is merely an observation on a perceived trend in-game. This belongs in the General Discussion forum, not here. Or even PMed to a Senior+ Administrator.

Secondly, we already have Rules in place to deal with Greytide behavior. If you want us to take a look at someone greytiding excessively, then Adminhelp about it. If an Administrator, in particular, does not handle a situation like that properly, then you have grounds to issue an Administrator Complaint.

We are not omniscient. If we were, we would not have the Adminhelp system. We need your help to keep Paradise clean as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use