Renaming plant produce.

Cyiko

I feel it would be interesting and somewhat useful for botanists to be able to rename the produce of the plants they create using the DNA modifier. Mostly to stop people panicking at plants that are actually extremely good at healing injured people, or chugging a bunch of floor apples and dying of an overdose of said healing meds.

As a side thought, a small botany wing in medical for the sole purpose of producing medicine would be nice too. I mean does anyone really use the scanner room? Most people i've seen just drag them right to the scanners in surgery or the one below the sleepers.

Conversely this can lead to the opposite issue of botanists deliberately naming things to be misleading (which I think will be the case more often than not, as botany has little accountability). I think just having the modified items coming out of botany always retain the "modified" prefix would be a better solution.

This would let people know the produce contains something else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use