IK3I's Reintroduction

IK3I

Hello everyone, it's been nearly a year since I've been active.

I've finally decided to start playing SS13 again and so I came to Paradise because it's still the best experience in my opinion. I see a few familiar people, but there are plenty of new people as well it seems, this is good. While I'll likely be on less than I was previously do to real life commitments, I'll try to keep active on the forums and discord again.

Additionally, in regards to why I fell off the face of the earth rather than giving any kind of formal goodbye, I'll simply say that at the time, certain community members and staff were acting in ways that I didn't appreciate. This eventually reached a tipping point where I decided that I needed a break from SS13 as a whole.

Now then, it's probably worth noting the characters you may see me on in the near future:

MALICE: Mechanic, Detective, HoS, Engineer, Captain, HoP

LORE: Civilian

Oh and it's probably worth noting that even though I lost mentor status for inactivity, I'm still more than willing to answer questions about the game if you see me around.

IPCflag.gifGlory to Synthetica. IPCflag.gif

• Welcome Back ;)

I've finally decided to start playing SS13 again and so I came to Paradise because it's still the best experience in my opinion.

I agree with you, Paradise even if it has less content than other "Servers" it offers a greater experience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use