Fungaloids alias - Beoni is not lazy it's just hard.

thebeoni

So i have brought up fungus race a long time ago and many of you "may" be wondering why there was no update on them.

Do not fear the conclusion is near.

So i am not slacking off my ideas are just veeeery hard to put in place and make it work.

The first idea was they would just regenerate after dropping everything and ataching themselves to the wall and this ability is working and it stays BUT i decided to revork the whole chemistry effects just for them which is fairly hard it is bugged and it's nightmare to code.

What i have for now ?

They can hold chemicals in their reservoirs and use them to gain ablities. There only can be one ability active at the time which heavily decreases the chance of powergaming.

And they also are even more squishy then IPCs.

Well abilities for now. Since they can not wear helmet (cause they have giant mushroom at the top)

They can use iron as a chemical (engineers and miners start with some, as well as other EVA jobs) with iron they can create thick scales that form something like EVA proof softsuit this provides only some base armor and slows them down.

If you pick another power the suit will crumble to dust it also can not be taken off only ability can be momentarily turned off.

Nutriment from food. If they fill at least two slots of their chemical reservoirs with nutriment they can gain the ability i pointed out earlier in this post which is slow regeneration for cost of mobility. takes over 8 minutes for full regeneration.

Chemicals that normaly create toxin damage heal them and the other way around.

Water, yes there is ability for water. Makes them almost immune to fire is only temporary - half a minute.

Drugs affect them normaly except for toxins that heal them instead of hurting them.

Aaand this is why it is taking so long. I want to make at least 5 more powers so i will feel as being done. I aim at making something unique which will be fun for everyone.

Lot`o Kewl stuff about a giant walking mushroom

+1

I don`t know if I`ve understood correctly:

• Almost immune to fire? FIREFIGHTER MUSHROOMS?

Overpowered poisons means, INVINCIBLE MUSHROOMS!!

Someone spaces you and you instantly build up a thick EVA Suit around you!? SPACEPROOF MUSHROOMS!!

I think it should take 15~75 seconds for your abilities to take effect..

-Just my opinion. (Great Concept)

I like these ideas aswell, but do they need to breathe?

oh and another thing, where do they get the chemicals from?

From what I can understand you drink a bottle of OverPowered Poison, and you store it inside you... and when you`re near death you can use it and powergame out of the situation and beat the guy that harmed you.

They obviously need air to breath... Mushrooms do.. so they do..

But they can simply resolve this issue, by storing sulbutamol when going in an environment with no breathable air.

• Truffle.png?version=ed0c0e7e714ce6504758a3d807b4aaa9Humanoid MushroomsTruffle.png?version=ed0c0e7e714ce6504758a3d807b4aaa9

Glowing_Mushroom.png?version=dec4da0129101ccdd931b4cfd095d2daMushrooms do not have a “skin”, so they lose water easily, which is why they grow well in humid climates.

• So Mushrooms, are easily harmed by heat and can`t store chems.

Mushroom.png?version=2f90e1041ec0531d29905800626e584cMushrooms are the only “plant” that provides a natural source of vitamin D. When exposed to ultraviolet light, mushrooms convert ergosterol to vitamin D2.

• Faster (than other races) Passive healing if Hunger full.

Mushroom.png?version=2f90e1041ec0531d29905800626e584cHealth benefits? There have been many scientific studies on mushrooms.

Countries have produced volumes of reports on the medicinal effects of mushrooms, and have been using them in traditional medicine: as antitumor, antifungal, and anti-arthritic medicinal foods for years.

• Not affected by usual Chems, only "Corrosive Chems"have effect on them.

Mushroom.png?version=2f90e1041ec0531d29905800626e584cMushrooms are weak and fragile.

• Weaker than IPCs.

Mushroom.png?version=2f90e1041ec0531d29905800626e584cMushrooms may cause harmful effects such as

Mushroom poisoning, Performance-enhancing effects,so high amounts may cause death and hallucinations few units may cause reversible damage and more power for a short period of time.

• Exclusive Ability effects explained "spoiler" , eating/drinking/injecting mushrooms meat/blood causes the same effects.

(This isn`t OP, Mushrooms can`t use chems so Poison is going to stay in their system for a while)

Mushroom.png?version=2f90e1041ec0531d29905800626e584c Other entities may live on them.

Such as glowshrooms, Making them glow in the dark...10px-Candle.png?version=06bfcc5dfa56677e5cfad206df228342

-Just my own personal Opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use