Hypnotize Addition

BrandonSacawv

My suggestion is to make the Vampire Hypnotize ability give the victim a message that they don't remember anything from before they were hypnotized. Obviously, it would rely on player cooperation and RP, but it would be nice to be able to do that instead of killing someone after you've sucked some blood. Sometimes it feels bad taking a player out of the game early, and it'd be nice to have that option.

I feel it would be far easier to "motivate" players into cooperating with this idea of the hypnotism made the victim a minor antag like what has been discussed here earlier. Nothing that actively goes against the crew or harms the station but more as a resource for other antags (mainly Vampires in this case) to draw benefits from. What this role would be or do is beyond me at this point but it should be clear that it is not a "servant" of the vampire and has no reason to follow its commands.

To throw out some ideas, perhaps he becomes a gothic and dark individual to cope with what his all be it suppressed experiences and cant stand the glare of modern lights. His objective therefore is either to either to convert his workplace into a more "moody" atmosphere with for example candles or simply darkness or otherwise avoid the bright sections of the station and those pesky other people.

Vampires can already thrall crewmembers if they get enough blood, and those thralls basically do the bidding of whatever master vamp wants.

Agreed, however it sucks taking people out of the game when you don't have enough blood / don't want to use the blood to thrall someone.

I made this suggestion just to provide an alternative to killing people you bite who you can't / don't want to thrall.

I was merely replying to Dasneko's comment with my previous post, not the subject as a whole. Should've made that clear.

I don't really care one way or the other about this change, I would be fine with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use