abductor surgery guide

apneaman

Hey fairly new to sever but just something i noticed. while playing as an abductor scientist i noticed the surgery guide on the wiki doesnt match up and is missing steps regarding the surgery saw and sealing people back up. Had me confused for a bit.

The WikiTeam is always active to Fix Issues as fast as possible regarding the Wiki,

• May you reply with in depht informations so we can fix the issue?

• -Thanks in Advance.

The WikiTeam is always active to Fix Issues as fast as possible regarding the Wiki,

• May you reply with in depht informations so we can fix the issue?

• -Thanks in Advance.

It appears to be missing a steps before organ removal - surgical saw, retractor ? (Going of memory here so you might need to double check exactly.) If you go off the abductor guide you will accidentally shake them awake.

adding the steps for sealing the wound with cautery would be helpful as well as it requires a tool in each hand and for sake of RP would remove the odds of beaming back people with open wounds.

For ease of newer players or first time abductors possibly changing the tool sprites on the wiki to the alien set instead of standard equipment would be helpful

I have added the steps regarding the circular saw and retracting the rib cage. After adding the gland you can't seem to retract the ribs back and the only thing is to use the cautery as far as I remember, although clarity on that would be nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use