Mining cyborg can use crates.

Habalabam

In "Cyborg" page, "Mining" section, it says that the mining cyborg cannot use crates. They use crates just like normal miners. Filling up their satchels and emptying them in crates that they drag around. They don't "use" them like Ripleys do, but nor do miners.

Should job specific upgrades be mentioned? Mining cyborg has some goodies that are simply incredible, production wise.

It may have been patched a long time ago, but mining cyborgs could fill and drag crates normally.

But they could not empty a crate meaning they had to rely on somebody else to do that for them.

Yes, that's true. It's a minor annoyance which makes little sense to me. But emptying a crate is something that is done back at base.

It was more of an inconvenience when you emptied it outside and used the conveyor.

I miss the factory feel of the mining station that the smelting and stacking setup provided, but getting help emptying the crates in zero-atmo was a pain in the rear.

As it is now, you drag the crate all the way to the topside recycler room, where there are people about.

But the consequence is not that you have to carry mining produce piece by piece, as the wiki states.

Kinda surprised there isn't a crate unloader in mining, now that I think of it. Could actually be kinda cool to have a mini conveyor belt with the glass windows on either side to let people watch if they wanted, leave the area directly above the ORM open so people just using satchels or want to dump it all at once have that option/can retrieve bluespace crystals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use