Suggestions for Meta Station!

GuiltyBeans

After the recent test with Meta Station I am sure there will be plenty of bug reports. Things that went awry in the map, things that weren't as they should be in general, but I wanted to make a thread here that would let people suggest small things, or large things, for the map in general. Things that can change as the map is tested and so on. I don't expect things to happen RIGHT as they are suggested, just some idea tossing to have fun.

First of all - Coding Difficulty: N/A to Easy?

Scope of this all?:

It varies! For my suggestions here, small.

Balance and Additions:

The balance here would be to Atmosia. All hail. As is, on spawn, there's only one Atmos hardsuit given to the Atmos team, where on Box Station there's at least two. Adding one other will balance that out, unless the idea of a shared suit works out. Secondly, the turbine just to the South West of Atmos has an all access door and a huge canister of plasma. I don't want to hug box that area too much but making that area a Atmos only door would be wonderful. And finally, if there's a way to expand the room the turbine itself is in, I think it would be a good idea. As is the piping system in Atmos is set up to not run anywhere towards the turbine. Though that give Atmos a lot to do if they want to set a loop TO the turbine.

SO YEAH! Please post some more lovely ideas down below. This was only something I garnered from being in Atmos for about thirty minutes when we tested Meta.

Add maintenance contraband.

Is xenoarch working BTW?

As far as I know, Xenoarch is pretty RIP.

I think -some- changes are coming, but as I recall the person who was working on it, came out an said he was gonna release what he had done after Feature-freeze, but the ultimate goal he had in mind either wasn't gonna happen or was gonan be a massive project that was really kind of infeasible.

Maybe someone can dig up the threat, but

Yea, Xenoarch is -kinda- RIP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use