Remove talking through disconnected mic radio when tased.

Kreylawn21

When someone gets tazed they shouldn't be able to talk, first of all because IRL that's how it is. I'm a cop and I know how it works. Secondly, it ruins it for people who are kidnapping for example, you taze, and they can call for anyone. Also another thing, RP'ly when you talk on radio, you press the button on headset to talk (when mic is disconnected) It's push to talk, so when stunned or tazed, atleast you shouldn't be able to talk on radio.

When someone gets tazed they shouldn't be able to talk, first of all because IRL that's how it is.

Realism != good gameplay, first.

Second, we don't need to buff tasers.

Secondly, it ruins it for people who are kidnapping for example, you taze, and they can call for anyone.

EMP the target before tasing them, disables their radio.

Subvert the AI and have it disable tcomms, or disable it yourself.

lso another thing, RP'ly when you talk on radio, you press the button on headset to talk (when mic is disconnected) It's push to talk, so when stunned or tazed, atleast you shouldn't be able to talk on radio.

Not necessarily, and again falls under my first point. Realism doesn't mean good gameplay.

We used to have this--it pretty much turns any stun of any kind into a stun+sleepy pen....that is to say, if you're stunned at all, by yourself, you're pretty much dead, since you can't use your radio while you're stunned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use