FlattestGuitar9 - Admin Compliment

TexasTwoStep

Admin Key: FlattestGuitar9

There really isn't a section for this that I could actually see into, and I would've messaged this to a Head of Staff but that function is blocked for one-posters like me. I really admire this administrator and their actions. At first glance I appeared like a greytide, and thus simply treated like one, but after explaining myself - they listened to me, actually read what I wrote and admired my words. Even after I got on after to personally thank them, they treated me respectfully and again admired my situation.

I have a strong admiration for Guitar and this staff as a whole, when I first joined this community I spoke to Wheatley because my first three rounds were just chaos, chaos, chaos - what little roleplay to have was gone, and I was slipping hope that things could improve. personally, I've only been spoken to an Admin once before this incident in which they just asked for an explanation into my actions, nothing serious. For this I am grateful for how Guitar handled the situation and me as a person, nobody wants to be spoken down to or told off, there was no animosity from what I could tell.

Unfortunately the only thing I didn't get to do was apologize to the character that I ruined their end-round, and for that I feel guilty.

Thank you for being thoughtful, and for encouraging players to write their wrongs instead of letting them continue to get into trouble until they're permanently removed.

This was short winded due to the little time in between this and my work schedule, apologizes for inconsistency or if this is in the wrong section, I just wanted to get my words out there.

I am obviously going to have to move this to Resolved, as it is not actually a complaint, but before I do, a few choice words:

Thank you. This post just made all our days, especially considering we have had a few very chaotic rounds. To see that from the madness, someone new managed to appreciate the server and community we are attempting to build, to the point where they actually feel the need to thank an Administrator that issued a ban, is heartwarming and uplifting.

Thank you, for these kind words. May your stay in Paradise be long, fun and enjoyable!

Sincerely,

- The Server Staff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use