|Disarm Intent| Feature (Non-Lethal Take Down)

dadols

Do you Like this Feature Idea?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Using Disarm intent on someone Deals Stamina Damage while you`re holding "Weapon X"?

(Without heavily harming them like Harm Intent does)

Ex: "Weapon X" deals more Stamina Damage than Brute Damage if used with Disarm Intent.

Probably it`s gonna help/assist Antags or give New Objectives to them.

Ex. Kidnapp/Capture, "Person x" and pull "Person x" to "Place x" (and then the guy dissapears if you Call/Use Ability while in that location or while you`re using a Bluespace Body Bag, that teleports the guy away somewhere, where he has to do something or he just dies).

Just return table stuns to what they were before. They really didn't need to be shortened.

Unless you mean this is antag specific? A sap could be cool.

As a traitor specific item I could see some use for it, however as its stamina damage as opposed to an immediate stun I'd say you'd have to set the TC price fairly low, as it allows less time to steal the headset and prevent anyone from saying anything. It makes a cool idea as a backup weapon though, and I could see myself using it.

Just return table stuns to what they were before. They really didn't need to be shortened.

Unless you mean this is antag specific? A sap could be cool.

Yeah, an antag only weapon, would be cool.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use