Machine People Improvments

Wubbledaddy

I have two ideas for changes that could be added to machine people. First, make their whole body have the properties currently given by synthetic limbs so that their limbs, head, chest, groin, etc don't heal over time or with use of a normal medkit, and instead can only be healed with a welder and wires. My second suggestion is making them immune to airborne toxins/diseases/etc. Machine people can't breathe air, so how can they breath in airborne diseases or toxins? I feel like these two changes will make playing as a machine feel more like being an actual machine.

I would have to agree. Machine people logically should not have any biological functions, including healing, or response to disease or medicine, or poison for that matter. At the risk of making machine people a straight upgrade to human players, perhaps their skills and abilities should be re-evaluated. I think losing out on that natural healing is a big loss, but being unaffected by anything based on organics could turn them into borgs without laws.

What if they could get illnesses from ion storms? Illnesses which would require roboticists to cue, and which could spread to other machine people?

Or suppose they run on biofuel and have to eat more often because the conversion rate from organic food to biofuel isn't that great?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use