"my sss" - my seven small suggestions

uliks

1. Ore Redemption spam is annoying, is it really needed, even bartender receive that messages, at least remove that red signal. First signal is ok, but signaling after each material, machine basically turns in to spam.

2.when person is charged for something it should be able to be written on CELL CONTROL like notes, that other security member can see it.

3.there is no wood to order over cargo/usually botanists don't work with it.

4.can there be buckled up option when you are under chair the same as we got unbuckled

5.examination room change to psychiatry room because scanners and sleepers do all the job, and poor psychiatry apartment if to far of reach for people to come over and talk to psychiatrist.

6.need floor collectors or floors tiles should be collected automatically when you hold one tile, that we don't need to collect all hundreds of them with each click, it is so boring

7.it is not possible to put cigarette in ashtray

1. Ore Redemption spam is annoying, is it really needed, even bartender receive that messages, at least remove that red signal. First signal is ok, but signaling after each material, machine basically turns in to spam.

as a frequent cargo tech and scientist, the ore redemption spam is actually pretty helpful since its obnoxious nature gets your attention. we get very tired of being asked "do you have minerals yet" when you have a perfectly good ore announcement system in your request consoles.

2. when person is charged for something it should be able to be written on CELL CONTROL like notes, that other security member can see it.

as much as i agree with this it would be hard to implement due to how shitty the display consoles are. they're small and can barely display one word at a time.

3. there is no wood to order over cargo/usually botanists don't work with it.

you can grow it in the public garden at arrivals or just make your own dirt plots in cargo. pretty sure the standard seed crate has tower spores.

4. can there be buckled up option when you are under chair the same as we got unbuckled

pretty sure that would be spammable but hey it's not a terrible idea otherwise

5. examination room change to psychiatry room because scanners and sleepers do all the job, and poor psychiatry apartment if to far of reach for people to come over and talk to psychiatrist.

agreed for the most part

6.need floor collectors or floors tiles should be collected automatically when you hold one tile, that we don't need to collect all hundreds of them with each click, it is so boring

plant bags, trash bags and ore bags do this. the ore redemption machine and slime processor suck up things nearby too. im not sure where else it would be necessary.

7. it is not possible to put cigarette in ashtray

yes it is. if not a fully lit one then the butt and burnt matches at the very least can go in there for a fact.

as much as i agree with this it would be hard to implement due to how shitty the display consoles are. they're small and can barely display one word at a time.

It does not need one word, just one letter like button ( i ) for "info", and then it opens small note window like paper, that only security can write it down and delete it, but other persons can see it.

And one more request I have

8. Could you please place one box of pill bottles in chem sciences lab

It does not need one word, just one letter like button ( i ) for "info", and then it opens small note window like paper, that only security can write it down and delete it, but other persons can see it.

I think this would be pretty neat, but you can already write down stuff with secHUDs. Not many officers use this function even if it can be really usefull.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use