Make the xenos just a bit more realistic and balanced

The Respected Man

You shouldnt burst after only a minute or 2, medbay just doesnt have the time to remove the worm and you are more likely to burst then not even if you get facehugged in the middle of medbay as things are now.

You shouldn't get gibbed either when it does burst, you should be very cloneable. Doctors have to go through the headache of putting brains in monkeys then cloning currently.

When xenos pounce and slam into a wall, they shouldn't immediately stand up within a second.

Edited by Guest

Because aliums spawn at 13:30 most of the time. If they get more than 3-4 minutes to spawn, there will be no aliums at all.

Also alium timer is random, you got unlucky

And also add into it how long it takes for a larva to mature, because just cuz the babby got out, doesn't mean it's an insta-xeno. It is pretty useless/helpless until it grows up. So that's incubation time on top of maturity time for the Xenomorph hive to effectively get another member. Which is a decent length of time.

Not gibbing on burst though is pretty reasonable. They claw out of your chest cavity, not something I'd think would just totally EXPLODE a body.

perhaps it breaks ribs, destroys lungs and heart, massive brute damage.

saveable but fucked up

e: also repel them from fire, they can't go within like 2 tiles of fire

0-x

0 is xeno

- is tile

x is fire

The issue with xenos is their strength is directly proportional to how proactive the crew decides to be.

I'll say what I've always been saying. Even in a heavily infested station, if the crew plays it smart they can cleanse the xenomorphs.

If the crew initially didn't even bother to do something as simple as weld vents and wear helmets, they will get rolled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use