Missing Pieces of Lore

thebeoni

Did you ever asked why people who get cloned have mechanical limbs again right next round? WELL i called it GTD... or genetically transfered damage that means that you were scanned after all of the damage happend and even though it clones you anew the damage will come back few hours after cloning: Former mechanical limbs stop working, scars open again ... organs stop working and such...

Or did you ever wonder why your character can be janitor one day and captain the other?

Easy explanation NT checks your records when you apply for a job and by your performance and former jobs they can assing you. Also this is one of things you can explain with stuff OOS - out of shift :)

Why does NT hire 17 yo WELL when they applied they were 17 and they were scanned for cloning at that age SO that means every time they die they just turn back to being 17.

Why is security so incompetent most of the time: Working as security in NT is ridicoulous and tiring job that is why long term NT employees almost never want to take the job. And that means NT has to hire greenhorns to do the job.

Why research gets repeated every shift... NT needs more data. And the things you research are actualy "rewards" for getting them more data.

Why are AIs so stupid most of the time... you would want more from something called Artificial Inteligence... that is because they are not Artificial and most of the time not even inteligence. Ai is build with sentient beings brain inside so that means AI will be only as smart as the brain and even less because the current NT technology can't properly connect cables to brain. (that is why you can't make IPCs with human brains)

Why is NT so slow on their response. Because bluespace message transmition is not AS fast as you would wish.

How do they keep repairing the station after each shift and providing same gear to crew: At arrival to CC all of your non personal items are confiscated and returned to station while clean up crew repairs and cleans up the station for you.

THIS is all i got for now will add more soon.

Disclaimer: I have no right to actualy assume lore of Paradise Station.It would need to be accepted by maintainer and admins first. This is only my own idea of how it is happening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use