Plasma quality of life changes

Purpose2

So I was just in a round where I got spawned in as a Plasmaman Wiznerd. Couldn't cast anything, even with no clothes. Figured if I was quick I could swap my clothes to wizards to cast no clothes and stuff, did, but still couldn't cast it.

Eventually I got deleted by the admin online. They still didn't say anything. Just deleted me. Ignored my ahelps.

Ignoring the salt I feel for that... can we get a minor quality of life change for Plasmamen who get assigned wizards. They get automatically made human.

Honestly, antags like wizard, that spawn you in a different z-level to the station, should automatically make you a randomised human (nuke op already does this). It solves so many problems such as needing glasses / wheelchair.

I rather have a boring human only wizard than to have a glitchy plasma man wizard where it ruins the round of a player.

this tbh

unless we get race-specific wizard/nuke/ert/squad gear, it's better just to force-human them and provide for altering their names and appearance. nuke and wizard do names, mirrors and wardrobes do appearance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use