Half-and-Half Hair Colors

sdtwbaj

Great idea!

Code it.

Already done, thank KasparoVv. I'm spriting the greyscale stuff for all the IPC heads so that we can do that robits, so really, all we need is the hair sprite split into two pieces, one for color 1, another for color 2.

Great idea!

Code it.

Already done, thank KasparoVv. I'm spriting the greyscale stuff for all the IPC heads so that we can do that robits, so really, all we need is the hair sprite split into two pieces, one for color 1, another for color 2.

Where're the hair sprites located in the files? I can dig them out and split them up.

We have a dilemma.

Hair is an odd number of pixels across, meaning it won't be even and one side will be slightly larger than the other in terms of color space, mostly because the eyes are only separated by one pixel.

We have a dilemma.

Hair is an odd number of pixels across, meaning it won't be even and one side will be slightly larger than the other in terms of color space, mostly because the eyes are only separated by one pixel.

If it's possible to have two different colours on hair sprites then it'd probably be better to go with a main/highlight colour scheme. See here. So you'd have a primary and secondary hair colour in chargen, and each hairstyle would have a primary-only variant and a primary-with-secondary variant, where the primary w/ secondary variant has some kind of highlight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use