Migrant Job

sdtwbaj

Migrants would be a civilian of sorts, except lacking things like an ID, PDA, etc.

This both makes it ideal for a shady activity type of thing, and can help stealthy nuke ops or SIT units infiltrate the station with a valid excuse, that being "oh I'm a migrant"

It'd be illegal to fuck with migrants TOO much, they mostly must be taken to be registered as civilians.

it's a space station

in space

which is surrounded by space

that thing which kills people if they're inside it

Restrict it to diona.

You can explain it away by "I had a flashlight".

only thing i can think of, is to be careful not to stress the HoP to much early game, making the line larger whit people who now also need a new ID or PDA, can really take up time from people and make it unbearable to border trying to get a/new job. but it be a great way to make HoP have more to do later game if new players joining in later in the game, have to pay a visit to the HoP.

It's be interesting as a mid-round event. Doubly so if there was a chance one could be a regular antag.

I want it to be a consistent thing, to make the approach of crew immersion much easier for antags, instead of the meta 'yoU DIDNT LOSE YOUR ID you r syndicate!'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use