Regens admin complaint

Jzoid

Admin Key: Regen

Your Discord name (if applicable): N/A

Complaint:

So I once a Cargo Tech and I wanted to be a clown. I went to HoP, got job set to Clown and then I asked in admin help if I could get a name change and gene change (What good is a clown that speaks in non-comic sans)

Upon waiting a while, it happens

A massive honk sounds and I find myself green, as a cluwne

Being a Voxxy, I start to die of lack of voxygen due to the mask not having internals

I start saying "admins cucked me up" and that resulted to Regen preventing from giving me the "No oxygen gene" and instead telling me to go to medbay

After passing arguements back and forth, I go to medbay, only to be dragged away several times, no chance of de-convertion

This is some chat logs

Adminhelp: Can you set my name to Honkfather and give clown gene, please?

You feel funny.

You feel lightheaded.

Uh oh!

You feel nervous.

The cursed clown mask grips your face!

HONK

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: I am fully aware, i'd spend my time going to medbay, not standing around saying we cucked you

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: They can try to reverse it

Adminhelp to-Regens: and what if they can't?

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: Then I guess that's your problem

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: I didn't help you, asking for spechul stuff in adminhelp doesn't always go your way

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: It's like asking god for help in DND, sometimes you don't get exactly what you wanted

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: You didn't "ask me for help" you asked for extra stuff

Adminhelp to-Regens: I asked in adminHELP. Often, people who ask in adminHELP gets HELP. If it's been done by admins before, then I don't see why it can't be done now. It's not speshul stuff, I just got a job changed and wanted to fit that job.

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: It's not asking for help, it's a request for something in game

Adminhelp to-Regens: I asked for adminHELP, not adminBUS. By giving me clown gene and name change, that's adminHELP, by doing something I never asked for is adminBUS. Now I'm not getting any medical, on crit and I'm being dragged away by some guy. Had a nice round lined up for me. Perhaps I should just totally ignore asking anything in adminHELP from now on, in fear of getting smited.

Adminhelp to-Regens: A simple "no sorry, not avaible" would have been nicer than full on fucking up a round for me

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: That does sound like something you should do, usually adminhelp is reserved for people who actually need help or something

Adminhelp to-Regens: But I did ask for HELP. Ahh, forget it. talking to you is like talking to a brick wall

Adminhelp to-Regens: And I'm trying to get you to realise a point, if someone asks for admin help and you feel like they're being special, tell them they're being special, don't completely destroy a round for them

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: You know we had a rule that anyone who asked for antag stuff were to be made into a crab?

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: You still have tons of hope to have an interesting round

Adminhelp to-Regens: I'm asking for a name and gene change to fit into the role I have

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: Yes, and you were "kind of" given that

Adminhelp to-Regens: I have piss all hope. no chance of deconvertion

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: If there's competent doctors they can fix you

Adminhelp from-Senior AdminRegens: For the record, I was going to fix your problem with the breath by giving you the nobreathe gene, but figured i'd let you run your course when you called me out as a "cuck"

Not sure if it's related, but shortly after being cluwned, the code changed.

I asked for a name change to Honkfather and clown gene as I got the clown job

Instead I got a nice set up round ruined by bad admin abuse.

I stand by what I said, you're asking for special shit.

You went as far as to adminhelp about it twice, second time you pseudo got what you want, and I saw your toxin levels rise and remembered the cluwne vox bug.

I was about to fix it by giving you a nobreathe gene, until you come up with this line "LOOC: cluwne (as Titiaaaki)/(Jzoid) (FLW): admins cucked up"

Figured I'd wait out and see what more you wanted to say, and it boils down to you giving me a shitty attitude and throwing the word "cuck" everywhere.

I talked to fruerlund, who was the trial admin online for a second opinion, he agreed and pointed to your notes, which proudly say 95d00c6f5a.png

So after your little shitstorm in OOC, which looked like this:

LOOC®: cluwne (as Titiaaaki)/(Jzoid) (FLW): forget it

LOOC®: cluwne (as Titiaaaki)/(Jzoid) (FLW): admins fucked me up, annoying me like fuck by adminabusing me, I'm leaving. Don't bother to try and fix me, there's no chance of it happening

LOOC®: cluwne (as Titiaaaki)/(Jzoid) (FLW): I have to be deconverted

LOOC®: cluwne (as Titiaaaki)/(Jzoid) (FLW): otherwise I'll start taking damage again

LOOC®: cluwne (as Titiaaaki)/(Jzoid) (FLW): yeah, no point really

LOOC®: cluwne (as Titiaaaki)/(Jzoid) (FLW): no point, too pissed off right now

LOOC®: cluwne (as Titiaaaki)/(Jzoid) (FLW): had a nice round set up, ruined by stupid fucking admin abuse, ffs

You have also been banned, for your attitude which your notes tell me you have been warned of before, and because of your LOOC abuse.

It's a general rule of thumb

Once you fuck up someones round and then say it's their fault, people tend to get pissed

And asking for Name and gene change to fit your job is not the same as asking for eswords. It has no pro's.

And yeah, I don't see what I done wrong in LOOC, considering you fucked up by round with adminabuse, and as stated that pisses people off. Sure, I told him the admins are abusive and that they pissed me off, but here's a fun fact; If you don't want people saying admins abuse their privileges, don't abuse people and tell them to deal with it.

You didn't even try to calm me down, instead you went on to question me over my over-excessive use of the word "cuck" when I use as a replacement for ni**er when upset/mad, as requested by some of the admins.

You abuse someone, which upsets them, upset they start throwing words around, you tell them to DEAL WITH IT THEMSELVES and don't either bother to try and calm them down, which you even stated, you wanted to see what I would say next.

You know how much this makes me think you wanted to perma-ban me as soon as I said the word "cuck?".

Because it seems like that

How hard is it to say "Sorry, we're not given you a NAME CHANGE because we feel like it's giving you speshul stuff." and leave it at that?

I can understand you being mad, but losing your cool to this extend WITH that note on your accout changes it.

You also flat out abused looc to talk about events in-game, thats half the reason.

But like I said

You done nothing to calm me down

For the third time, I had tcomms access and teleporter access, and I was going over to make some scripts, then I get cluwned, screwing up the round for me.

I told the guy to stop wasting his time as I was going to DC, sure I went over-excessive with it but you don't think when you're mad.

If it means anything, I'm sorry for giving the attitude, but I still think you done wrong by cluwning me.

Sure, I can admit to fault that cluwning you was a bit overboard, I have talked to other admins as well and they agree, this is something I have reflected on and will take into consideration when admining.

However they also completely agreed on your punishment, I am not your counselor and I am not your dad, your temper is your own to control, and you have shown us time and time again that you can not control it.

I did not bait you into a tantrum, and we'd hope that after your extremely long ban history, that you'd learn that talking to admins respectfully and calmly gets you a lot longer than throwing around curse words and working yourself up.

I won't address the ban here, as that doesn't seem to be part of the complaint - let me know if that's otherwise. It's better to handle in an appeal as it is, where more detail can be given specifically.

I've talked with Regen, and there was no intent to kill you here - it was oversight that the cluwne vox would suffocate from lack of voxygen.

It's not an admins job to calm you down - your emotions are your own concern here.

The main issue I see here is not giving you the nobreath gene afterwards. As he said, asking for adminboose is a risk - especially with clown related things.

Where Regen says, "For the record, I was going to fix your problem with the breath by giving you the nobreathe gene, but figured i'd let you run your course when you called me out as a "cuck"" I think sums things up well. Rather than a simple ahelp of "Oh, I'm a vox btw, seems I'm dying", you got abusive.

Thus I see nothing wrong here.

I do agree discussing the ban has no place here as past actions play a part and I had no idea I was banned once I posted this, as such, I have made an appeal.

And as I've said, when upset, I don't typically think about what I say, which I do apologise for. I would be fine with talking about it on discord, clearing things up as it's easier than typing constantly with gaps.

• 2 weeks later...

As detailed by Necaladun in a previous post, there was no evidence of malicious wrongdoing in this situation. If you want to have your ban lifted, I suggest you use the appropriate sub-forum. As for this complaint, as noted by a Head of Staff, the situation has been resolved

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use